- Gundren Rockseeker was taken to Cragmaw Castle, on orders of “The Black Spider”
- There is no real authority in town, The Phandalin Miner’s Exchange being the next closest thing.
- Sister Garaele, who oversees the Shrine of Luck, recently left town for a few days, then returned wounded and exhausted.
- Orc raiders have been seen on the east end of Triboar Trail. The townmaster is looking for someone to run them off.
- Thel Dendrar, a local woodcarver, stoof up to the Redbrands a tenday ago when they came by his shop and leered at his wife. The ruffians murdered him. Several townsfolk saw it happen. The Redbrands grabbed his body, and now his wife, daughter, and son have gone missing too.
- Qelline Alderleaf’s son Carp said he found a secret tunnel in the woods, but Redbrands almost caught him.
- The redbrands hassle every business in town, except for the Phandalin Miner’s Exchange. They don’t want trouble with Halia Thornton.
- Daran Edermath has heard stories from prospectors in the hills northeast of Phandalin that someone is digging around in the ruins known as Old Owl Well. More disturbingly, several prospectors have reported being chased from the area by undead.
- Iarno Albrek disappeared about two months ago while exploring the area around Tresendar Manor about two months ago.
- Qelline Alderleaf suggested you talk to Reidoth, a druid, to learn about specific sites. He recently went to the ruins of Thundertree.
Previously Explored Leads
- Daran Edermath, the orchard keeper, is a former adventurer.